Volvo V70 O2 sensor

Just had our 2000 Classic V70 splutter and put up the check engine light - OBD reader says p130 (O2 sensor) reset the code and shes fine (for now !!) shes done 170,000 miles so probably due an O2 sensor - question is how many wires on the O2 sensor so I can order the correct one.

many thanks,

PS anyone know theyre way around 2002 Audi A4 aircon systems? mine is showing a fault corresponding to a pressure sensor, so thats onorder from Audi at the moment.

cheers all :-)

Reply to
Staffbull

Something like

Duncanwood

4 wire sensor, according to my HBOL.

Green/Orange = Heater +12V Black = Heater Ground Green/Grey = Signal +V Green/Black = Signal Ground

HTH

Stu

Reply to
Stu

Has it been regassed lately?

Most aircon systems flag up a pressure sensor fault, if there's not enough gas in the system.

Reply to
Moray Cuthill

Thats superb!!! I've been "googling" for days trying to get something - took it to a local place who put his VAG diag on it and he said it was the pressure switch

Reply to
Staffbull

Hi - I had a guy at work have a butchers, seems it was full anyway, aparently he could tell by the pressure that it should cool to 9 deg C but it refuses to switch on - fuses are OK too

Reply to
Staffbull

Just tried the aircon code display - doesnt work on my 2002 model with the key in or not on or not :-( must be different on my model

Reply to
Staffbull

Did he actually connect up a pressure gauge?

Reply to
Moray Cuthill

Try the Audiworld forum for the B6 chassis, somebody on there should know. Otherwise you're stuck with Vag-Com which works out pretty good value if you do DIY.

Reply to
Duncanwood

yep, cant remember how much it was though - but it was with the pressure he found out how low it should cool

Reply to
Staffbull

Ah well, provided they did check the pressure, it's most likely the sensor (which will require the system to be drained to replace)

Reply to
Moray Cuthill

Moray Cuthill Feb 3, 8:31 pm show options

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cars.maintenance From: "Moray Cuthill" - Find messages by this author Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 20:31:40 -0000 Local: Fri, Feb 3 2006 8:31 pm Subject: Re: Volvo V70 O2 sensor Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse

Ah well, provided they did check the pressure, it's most likely the sensor (which will require the system to be drained to replace

as long as I got the right sensor on order !!!! is there just the one?

Reply to
Staffbull