VW Passat lower front grill

Hi all, I`ve got a 52 plate VW Passat in black that someone has very kindly reversed into the front of with a towing ball. It`s knocked out and lost the lower black plastic grill underneath the number plate (which has also bee slightly cracked at the bottom - I`ll be replacing this too)

Can anyone suggest a source for one of these online? I`m going to be ringing round some scrap yards tomorrow, but if I can get one ordered and delivered for Tuesday that would be very useful. I`ve had a look on ebay, but all I can find are chrome grills for the upper section, whch aren`t much use to me, or chrome kits to stick onto your existing grill, again no use as I don`t have an existing grill.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Reply to
Simon Finnigan

We can supply a Brand New Genuine VW lower centre grille for £24.00 Inc VAT

  • £5.00 P&P
Reply to
Simon childs