What car should i buy for up to 1000 pounds?

sure has.. it evolved to the Celica Supra, then they simply made the powerful cars the Supra.

Reply to
Carl Farrington

The straight 6 Supra first Gen (UK anyway) was ok when given the sports and wide arches, i liked the 4WD tubo models but the ST165's etc and FWD didnt exite me.

Still damn reliable if you look.

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Agree with that! Father bought one for £300 and had it for over a year now and it is still going strong! Much better than any other car we've bought for a similar price.

Reply to
Mark Hewitt