Small car with auto box and cruise?

Hi,

A friend of mine was thinking about changing his car (Saab 9-5 Estate) because he no longer needs the space, so he is looking for a "small car". Only problem is, he has got very used to having an auto gearbox and cruise control.

Do any small cars have these two features? I couldn't think of any, except for possibly the Mercedes A-Class or possibly the Chrysler PT-Cruiser (not really small) but I haven't had a chance to look at the specs.

TIA, Al

Reply to
Al Reynolds

Friend of mine got a Fabia with cruise control. It was a vRS granted, but might be available on lower spec models.

Reply to
Mark Hewitt

And even if it isn't available on lower spec Fabia's it can be retrofitted.

Q.

Reply to
Quinten Uijldert

Small VW's & VAG group in general.

Reply to
DuncanWood

Current Corsa and Astra.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

How about a Citroen C2 SX? They can be fitted with cruise control and "Sensodrive" automatic gearbox.

Reply to
Mr Benny