What grade oil for 1.9 SDI engine?

So all you need is an electronic rev counter (I think most are, aren't they?), then use that to control the previously manually controlled handle, and bingo, one veyr primitive form of a VC engine. Bingo.

Really, this 'can do' attitude should land me a job with a six-figure salary. Anyone got any going?

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

AstraVanMan ( snipped-for-privacy@WithThanks.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Try any of the German manufacturers - or at least, their PR agencies...

They're busy re-inventing the wheel and claiming it as a novelty.

Headlights that swivel with the steering. It's amazing nobody ever thought of THAT before, eh?

Reply to
Adrian

Citroen did in the seventh decade of the 20th century!

Reply to
Ernest

and the Greeks invented sarcasm centuries BC ;)

Reply to
James Weatherley

Halfrauds have a reference guide in the oil section nowadays which might list your van/engine.

Reply to
Malc