Whats the difference between an 02 reg and a 52 reg vehicle plate

A guy asked me the other what the difference was between a 02 and 52 plate reg plate. I hadn't thought anything about it, until I checked out prices of cars for sale in my local rag. I noticed the 52s appeared more expensive. (or so it seemed)

fluke

02 registered from mar-august 02 52 is sep-02 to feb-03

ie, the 52 is newer.

Reply to
moray

Between 1 day and 6 months

Reply to
Icky Thwacket

between one day and 364 days maybe e.g. March 1st 2002 or Feb 28th 2003

Reply to
Young Laura

True - well spotted you little top poster!

Reply to
Icky Thwacket

better than being a pop toaster

Reply to
Young Laura

Don't think so - a toaster could be some bloody use.

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

:-)

That's the best reply I've read on Usenet in ages!

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

"Ian Dalziel" wrote

I would imagine Young Laura could be of some use ;-)

Reply to
Knight Of The Road

now now lets try and get on - the intial questions been answered

Reply to
timesmoney