where can I find a copies of wiring diagrams

Hi,

Re: Daewoo Espero 1.8cdi {p}

Where to find and what colours:

Fuse that protects the interior light circuit wire

Hazard switch or the indicator switch wire

Central door locking Lock circuit of Vehicle wire

Unlock circuit of Vehicle wire

Low current solenoid feed wire.

Or better still where can I find a copies of wiring diagrams etc.

Regards Chris

Reply to
Chris

I haven't seen this particualr car, but commonly

You find fuse ratings, and what numbered fuse does what in the owners handbook (if you have it)

There may be a printed sheet stuck to the fusebox lid, or imptinted on a drop-down flap, with lots of symbols on it that you might be able to interpret - this usually looks like a "map" of the fuse box

You might find one or more black boxes under the bonnet with lots of wires going in-and-out, again with symbols printedon the top.

Oterwise - it's find a book, and maybe a haynes manual

By the way, you might find a haynes manual at your local library if it's big enough ...

Reply to
R. Murphy

Not for Daewoos you won't. And although the Esperro is based on the cavalier I bet the wiring will be different

I suppose the dealers might sell workshop manuals.

-- Malc

Reply to
Malcolm White

Sum hope, phone here phone there what a merry go round. Miss found a guy at

that saidhe had one,but we are thinking I was just a pipe dream,no replyto her post for help from him ! Regards Chris

Reply to
Chris

Admittedly, mines a Lanos, and admittedly, Australia seems to be the one place where GM/Daewoo are really doing the right thing, but..

I just asked my dealer to let me browse through his service manual when i needed to chase some wires.

If they're servicing your car, they will have access to a manual, so just camp on their doorstep and demand to see it!

Reply to
Chrlz

Here in the UK we have too many Jobs worth's will the dealer in Essex are !

Thanks Chris

Reply to
Chris