White sludge dip stick ?

Hi,
May mates dad's vectra 00 petrol had the oil indicator on for a while, yes I know, and she started it today with blue smoke and I told het to turn it off.
Little oil checking with the dipstick but also creamy stuff around dip stick handle and around the dip stick level marks.
The oil filler cap revealed an almost dry camshaft. It took oil but still sounded ruff.
She drove 1 mile home and then there was smoke still coming out of the exhaust after she had left the car.
There was also water just below the min mark in the rad. expansion tank
My thoughts -
Head gasket gone or other water ingress via the water pump failing ?
Cheers
Nick
(Scots) says...

Dead engine.
--
Conor

As a Brit I'd like to thank the Americans for their help in the war

Ta
Nick
Nick (Scots) wrote:

It'd be a funny water pump that could put water into the oilways of an engine. I'd say head gasket.

Ta
Nick