Re-Paint.....where has it gone to??

Anyone remember Parsons Re-Paint? A brushable paint for cars which gave a very high gloss finish and if done right, was almost indistinguishable from a spray job.

I used it a lot during the 80's and early 90's on many cars but it now seems to have completely disappeared from the market.

I seem to remember that Parsons sold the 'Re-Paint' brand name on to another company so it may still be around under another name.

Tried 'googling' but found absolutely nothing so if anyone has any info I would be interested.

Reply to
Bulletguy

Sounds like a brand of 'coach enamel' which is still fairly easy to obtain. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

Yes Mike it was.

Just that as I know how damn good the paint was and the results it gave, i'd like to get my hands on some if possible. I know its a 'long shot' but somebody somewhere might even know where there is a few cans of this brand being sold.

Reply to
Jo

================================== Try 'Tekaloid' coach paint as an alternative. It's been around for years.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

Jenolite I think - Halfords sell it - or certainly did until recently, as I have some in the garage.

But as others have said, it's simply a coach enamel, so Tekaloid is a good alternative - probably better. Look here:

asahartz