1999 front end conversion

I'm putting a 2003 front end on my 1999 Miata. Could you help me with a few questions?

How does the wiring harness need to be modified?

Where do the wires come from for the foglights?

I bought the car without a front bumper cover. The replacement cover I bought seems to be missing some mounting hardware on the outer edges of the bumper cover. Does the way they mount change with the new front cover?

Thanks, Greg

Reply to
Greg Faust