99 Protege Cruise Control

My cruise doesn't work on my recently purchased Protégé. I have checked all the fuses. I know nothing about how the cruise works on this car. Anyone have any ideas on what to look for? Thanks in advance CFC St. Louis

Reply to
chickenfriedchicken

Sure, check out the lights on the car. Some times if a light fails and it opens the line. ie, On GM cars, if the center brake light goes out and the cruise stops working. I have no idea about the Protget, but it's little things like that, that will drive you nuts.

Bruce RED '91

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN