A few NA car parts - taking offers

The engine/turbo/computer from the running Miata will probably be sold as one unit, though I may part the power-train out as well.

I have removed many of the parts from the Silverstone with 128,000 miles, the parts from the red car will take longer, possibly the beginning of October.

Located in Austin, Texas. I would prefer to ship as little as possible, but small parts are cool and big parts if you want to pay the shipping. I don't make anything on shipping costs and I always try to recycle packing materials to save on those costs as well.

Hard Dog Hardcore Double Diagonal roll bar with vinyl pad/cover (no hardtop version) SSR Competition (Type C) 16x7" lightweight wheels (needs new tires) Set of brand new lug nuts for the SSR wheels Mazdaspeed Short Shifter OEM transmission shifter '94 1.8L bottom end (8.8:1 compression) (30K on seals, belts) '99 head & intake manifold (valve job ~38,000 miles ago) ARP head studs ACT Extreme clutch Flyin' Miata/Fidanza lightweight flywheel '99 Torsen differential (4.3:1), '00 axles & driveshaft Flyin' Miata aluminum radiator Coolant reroute to exit at rear of head Mazdaspeed motor mounts Linearized temp gauge, tach modified for quicker response Tec3 ECU with latest software running full sequential

Momo Champion steering wheel with hub adapter Black voodoo brake handle Black Voodoo shift knob Leather shift boot Team Miata Hood Lift

5 point harnesses in addition to factory belts CD player & headrest speakers Boost (in eyeball vent) & EGT (below stereo) gauges Flying Miata Blow-Off Valve Garrett ball bearing GT2871R turbo w/ ATP turbo T3 .86 A/R exhaust housing Tial 40mm external wastegate w/ .4 bar spring ETD Racing "shorty" turbo header Custom downpipe by Corky Bell w/ flex sections & wastegate joined in at Cat Racing Mazda 3" high flow cat, bolt-in Enthuza Racing 3" single outlet turbo exhaust 18"x8"x3" bar & plate intercooler from Bell Intercoolers Silicone hose couplings, T-bolt clamps Vishnu dual feed fuel rail RC 550cc/min injectors

Extra set of new blue silicone hoses & clamps for turbo New cam angle sensor seal for 1.8 liter

3 OEM oil filters 1 OEM Fuel filter OEM hood lift - Qty: 3

Jackson Racing Cold Air Induction for 1.8 liter - needs work - CHEAP!

2 year old Westco battery - recharged once at 2 amps Four sets of OEM battery hold-down hardware Two OEM windshield cowls Three windshield wiper motor and arm assemblies 1.6 liter thermostat housing 1991 black Carpet set - complete - nice condition 1991 black carpet set - complete - fair condition

Racing Beat front & rear swaybars Racing Beat front swaybar brace for 1991 model with A/C and P/S Flyin' Miata rear suspension brace Flyin' Miata front shock tower brace KYB AGX adjustable shocks Ground Control coilover sleeve kit Flyin' Miata stainless steel brake & clutch lines Larger brake pad and rotor upgrade from 1996 miata Mazda Factory Air Dam Mazda Factory Trunk wing/spolier

1991 front A-Arms with poly bushings installed 1991 rear A-Arms with poly bushings installed

extra OEM top mounted on frame - window is in very nice condition Robbins no-zip glass window top mounted on frame extra 5-speed transmission with 75,000 miles from 1996 model extra 5-speed transmission with 128,000 miles from 1991 model Open differential from 1991 model with 128,000 miles two Oil pressure senders and gauges, both from 1991 models

1996 A/C compressor

5-speed transmission with 153,000 miles Two red fenders One red hood One red nose Two passenger-side front turn signal lights One driver-side turn signal light Two silver fenders

Set of 15" OEM 2001 alloy wheels with worn tires Extra Momo steering wheel hub adapter Momo Corse steering wheel

1991 to 1993 Stereo surround piece with switches installed - Qty: 2 Complete A/C system from 1991 model, refurbished within last 7 years One 1991 instrument hood with cracked clips (ready to sell) One 1991 instrument hood in very nice shape (currently in use)

Power steering rack and pump from 1991 model - 128,000 miles Flying Miata sway bars for 1991 Miata Skip Cannon rear subframe brace Racing Beat sway bar brace for 1991 Miata with 1.8 liter conversion, no P/S and no A/C

left and right power window motors from 1991 model power window switch (has fading to the symbols but works great)

4 Seats from two 1991 Miatas Two sets of right & left 1991 door windows with hardware Left and right window crank units from 1991 model

Two sets of 1991 floor mats - some wear extra rain rail that can be repaired - CHEAP! two silver trunk lid hinges Two blue trunk lid hinges Power steering pump from 1996 model with 75,000 miles K&N drop-in air filter with cleaning kit

OEM 1991 fuel rail OEM 1991 fuel injectors OEM 1991 Cam Angle Sensor OEM 1991 Springs Bilstein shocks - unsure of mileage

OEM 1990 - 1997 front lip piece - very nice condition OEM driveshaft from 1991 Miata two sets of brake calipers - all from 1991 models four pop-up headlight assemblies that need sheet metal covers two pop-up headlight assemblies with red metal covers red bumper with all hardware red front nose unit Silver voodoo shift knob and brake handle

OEM windhield washer system from 1991 model Windshield washer system from 1996 model with ABS (mounts under front nose piece)

Three sets of rear emblems One front hood emblem Two "M" edition side emblems

two 1991 center consoles spare wheel Qty: 2 or 3 jack & lug wrench Qty: 2 black interior door panels for manual windows

1991 black interior panels for modifying for rollbar installation Qty: 2 two black glove boxes - both from 1991 models airbag and all sensors from 1991 model 1991 model ECU entire cruise control system from 1991 model black boot from 1991 model - fair condition

OEM hood hinges - silver OEM hood hinges - red OEM hood hinges - Starlight Mica Blue

OEM hood latch - Qty: 4

1991 Speedometer cable for manual transmission - Qty: 2 Hood release cable - Qty: 3 Two non-power OEM radio antennas

2 sets of radiator - A/C fans

2 extra motors for radiator - A/C fans 1991 airbag - no sensors 1991 steering wheel - Qty: 2 1991 dash - Qty: 2 two 1991 rear view mirrors one 1996 rear view mirror two 1991 silver side mirrors two 1991 red side mirrors two 1991 set of silverstone doors two 1991 set of red doors

1.6 liter intake manifold

1.6 liter exhaust manifold 1.6 liter head 1.6 liter block 1.6 liter OEM exhaust and muffler 1991 catalytic converter - 128,000 miles - will prolly recycle it 1.6 liter oil pan extra 1991 A/C compressor Two A/C blower/fan units from 1991 models One A/C blower/fan unit from 1996 model

1996 brake master cylinder - 75,000 miles

1991 brake master cylinder - 128,000 miles 1991 brake master cylinder - 89,000 miles OEM set of front & rear 1991 sway bar end links - 128,000 miles Two sets of OEM sway bars - 1991 model

extra frame with working latches - needs top installed two 1991 rear subframes two 1991 front subframes two 1991 power plant frames one 1996 power plant frame

1996 alternator with 75,000 miles 1991 alternator with 128,000 miles 1996 starter with 75,000 miles 1991 starter with 128,000 miles

two 1991 driver side brake lights one 1991 passenger side brake light two sets of 1990 - 1997 Frankenstein bolts with plates two sealed Miata magazine issues from 2001 framed advertisement of 1996 "M" edition

Miata enthusiasts manual

1991 Factory manual New leather shift boot BBS center cap and wrench

Two sets of brake calipers from 1991 model two sets of 1991 brake caliper brackets four OEM brake lines

1991 undertray

one set of front A-arms from 1991 model one set of rear A-arms from 1991 model front hubs from 1991 model Qty: 2 half-shaft from 1991 model with 128,000 miles

tan door panels from 1996 model two gauge clusters from 1991 model complete wiring harness from 1991 model

unbent Silverstone Miata body with 128,000 miles unbent red Miata body with 153,000 miles

red hood for 1990 - 1997 models - very slight hail damage NA gas cap lid - red NA gas cap lid - Silverstone NA gas cap lid - Starlight Mica blue OEm gas cap - almost new

Set of Hella headlights Set of OEM headlights Qty: 2 locking lug nuts and key from 1996 model two sets of 1991 seat belts

two metal shelf panels for taking roll bar installations back to stock two set of door handles with keys extra set of barely used Magnacore 8MM wires set of 4 new NGK spark plugs

I'm sure I missed something, I should have almost any OEM bolt or connector that you can imagine for the first generation models.

Accepting offers, and I may sell all or most of this at once depending on the interest level. The parts will be considerably less than panetmiata.com, but I also can't give them away. :-)

Some of it is going on Ebay, of course, starting tomorrow. I am also putting things on Craigslist, so some items may have sold by the time you see this posting.

I can describe the condition of specific parts and send pictures of anything that is now off of the cars.

This will be an ongoing project for the rest of the year, if you need a part quickly, I will let you know an expected date that I should be able to have it ready.

Thanks!

Pat

Reply to
pws

Make that planetmiata.com, and I listed the red nose twice, I only have one besides the one on my face....

Also, I have three of the stock horns, huge demand there I know.

I also have an electric one that plugs straight into the existing wire and is much louder than stock, sort of like one "Wicked Loud" horn instead of two. I actually have two of them, one is on the running car and one is still factory sealed. I am sure that they can be wired to work together as well.

Pat

Reply to
pws

Make that planetmiata.com, and I listed the red nose twice, I only have one besides the one on my face....

Also, I have three of the stock horns, huge demand there I know.

I also have an electric one that plugs straight into the existing wire and is much louder than stock, sort of like one "Wicked Loud" horn instead of two. I actually have two of them, one is on the running car and one is still factory sealed. I am sure that they can be wired to work together as well.

Pat

Reply to
pws

You are close enough to save on shipping if you happen to be coming into Austin. The top with the no-zip glass window is available. I am pretty sure that it is a Robbins model.

Price? I don't know. It is a few years old but has seen little road use and has been under cover for a lot of the time.

The main advantage is that it is already mounted to a frame and has a good rain rail on it. We could put the entire assembly on the car in a very short amount of time, all we need is time, tools and refreshments.

As far as door locks, I think that all of the ones I have now are non-power.

One steering wheel hub adapter has been sold and I think that the '96 alternator and the 2001 wheels are spoken for.

Pat

Reply to
pws

possible,

shipping.

Hey Pat - mind if I post this on our club website?

Iva & Vixen

2004 Classic Red No more winkin' Miata
Reply to
Iva

Please do! I need to make two separate lists, what is available for immediate shipping and what needs to wait for the red car to be taken down for good or still needs to be removed from the silver car.

I'll get that done by tomorrow.

Thanks,

Pat

Reply to
pws

taken

No problem. I know we've always got folks on our forum looking for parts.

Iva & Vixen 2004 Classic Red No more winkin' Miata

Reply to
Iva

So, Pat, did you ever get that list done?

Iva & Vixen

2004 Classic Red No more winkin' Miata
Reply to
Iva

Hi Iva,

I received numerous super lowball offers and just a couple of reasonable ones, so I am going to go ahead and let a sorta-friend buy both cars and every single Miata part that I own.

This is assuming that he can come up with the money by October 5th, which he should be able to swing.

So long everyone! I believe that next month is my 10 year anniversary here, it's been fun most of the time.

Later,

Pat

Reply to
pws

"pws" wrote

Wait! Come back! I was going to make espresso......

Reply to
Ken Lyons

Espresso sounds good!

Lurk mode is now on unless the topic gets too juicy. ;-)

If I find myself living in a city where driving is enjoyable again, I might consider another Miata.

In a place with traffic as bad or worse than Austin, (all large American cities that I have visited), a "point A to point B" car that I don't care about and that is likely to keep me safer from the millions of Texan redneck pickup truck drivers now makes more sense to me than a small 2-seater.

The idea of not owning a car at all for a year or two is also having an increasingly interesting appeal to me.

Pat

Reply to
pws

Hell, Pat....the newsgroup traffic is going to be cut in half if you lurk.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Lyons

Do you mean it's going to go down from one post every 2 days to one post every 4 days? ;-)

Hope the people in Houston and the surrounding towns are OK. Three million without power, ouch!

Pat

Reply to
pws

I've got friends in Spring, TX and the last I heard from them (yesterday) was that the eye was projected to pass about 2 miles East of their house. Hope they're okay!!

Iva & Vixen

2004 Classic Red No more winkin' Miat
Reply to
Iva

I have been to the Spring, TX police department, maybe I have met your friends?

Luckily it was to pick up my then-boss's purse that she lost and the purse was dropped off there, not a mandatory trip wearing those pretty steel bracelets. :-)

That was a fun day, I was only about 22 at the time and she let me drive her almost-new Mercedes which drove quite nicely compared to my crappy

1987 Maxima. (bad, bad year for the Maxima).

Lots and lots of property damage to Galveston, not sure about Spring. It will be a while before they have a death and injury count, but so far things look like they could have been a lot worse.

Haven't heard from Chris D. since Friday, there is a chance that he is one of the many people in Houston who is still without power.

Pat

Reply to
pws

We did ok thru the storm here in the land of Sugar, as my son calls it. Power went off in the early stages of the storm and was off for us about 24 hours. Phone/internet/satellite were off a couple days past that but have been good the last couple days (flashed off a couple times this evening though). Still very limited power at my work but working by sunlight and laptop battery! We've been HUGELY blessed with unseasonably cool weather since the storm but that seems to be going away gradually.

As for Spring, they got it pretty good but I would think there would be a pretty good chance they are powered up by now or real soon. Crews are working their way north (and all directions, I suppose) out from town. They say Conroe may be another week or two. Lots still w/o power. Driving is quite an adventure on the surface streets as MANY people have NO idea how to treat an intersection as a 4-way stop! Lots of traffic lights still down / off.

Later, Chris

99BBB

I am in Sugar Land, no power since Friday night.

Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

I heard from my friends in Spring yesterday. They still had no power or cable but apparently did not have much structure damage - thank goodness! Lots of trees down though and lots of clean-up still to do. The worst that happened to them personally was that he broke his glasses.

Ike hasn't caused us any problems here in eastern PA but when Hannah came through, it spun off a tornado in Allentown which did some real damage to a local high school.