lowering a 2001 miata

any advice? what springs? how much can i lower it without problems?

Reply to
MetaKoMMThaGawd

In July, installed Flyin' Miata springs with KYB AGX shocks. (Suspension package 1)

Car sits about 1 inch lower in the front and 1 1/2 inches lower in the rear.

The shocks can be adjusted foir whatever ride you desire. I have mine set at 4 (out of 1-8) and the ride is just a shade stiffer than stock. At 3 or less, the ride is softer than stock.

I now need to upgrade the wheel and tire combination to take advantage of the new suspenstion.

G. Lee

Reply to
GLPILOTSRV