AC question

I have a 1990 Miata 1.6l. The compressor is failing and the new ones are too expensive so looking at a used one. The guy at Partsgroup said that I can use one all the way up to 1999 and it will still fit with no modifications or troubles. Has any one done this or knows if this will work? Just want to see before I get it and have to go to a pull a part or eBay. thanks

Reply to
Mac