Advan Racing Wheel Valves

Hi all,

I have a set of Advan Racing Touring Competition Wheels that were on my Eunos when it was imported into the UK from Japan. They are fairly rare in the fact that they have no valves on them. Instead, you have to unscrew a cap, screw in the valve and then you can inflate them.

One of the valves on the wheel rim has a broken thread and I cannot screw in the valve. I have been round 4 garages in the Midlands, UK, but all of them scratch their heads and tell me they cannot help.

Does anybody know where I could get one of these valves from?

Sorry if I am not making much sense... I have some pictures that may help.

- shows the full wheel
- valve screws into this
- the valve Please provide any help you can,

cheers, Mat G, Birmingham, UK

Reply to
Mat G