Miata website with production numbers?

Can someone point me to a website that has US model production numbers for the various colors and years for NB's? I'm shopping for a particular year and color (2002 SE) of Miata, and I'm curious as to how much luck I'm going to need to find one.

Also, I read somewhere that there were only 644 Evo Orange Miata's made, and I was also curious to see whether this was true or not.

Thanks! H.

Reply to
HardwareLust

try here...

dave remove the obvious from my address to reply by email

Reply to
Dave Hansen

Perfect! Thank you. That's fantastic!

I don't why I forgot about miata.net.