Car died

I also like to hear music in the car, especially when making longer trips. I had some vintage Hank Snow playing yesterday, they just don't come like that anymore.

"The Horses Prayer" is completely awesome, with lyrics like, "Examine my teeth when I don't eat. I may have an ulcerated tooth, and that is very painful".

The Mazdaspeed has been calling to me for a few years now. If I get, (and keep), the job that I interviewed for this week, it will probably be a toss-up between that and a 2008 or 2009 NC with the PRHT.

Good luck!

Pat

Reply to
pws

Mostly into classical music myself, also classic rock like Neil Young, Pink Floyd, Zeppelin, Pretenders, Talkng Heads. Female singer-songwriters like Rickie Lee Jones, Jann Arden, Laura Nyro, Katell Keinig, others I'm forgetting. Went through a jazz period in college. Not so much any more. I still listen occasionaly to Artie Shaw, Bill Evans. I can really listen to just about anything, even CW, but always return to Classical.

Good look with the job. I'm 62 and have had two jobs after finishing school. One for 11 years, the current one for 27. I wonder how unusual that is nowadays.

Reply to
Frank Berger

I was kind of kidding about The Horses Prayer, though Hank Snow is pretty cool. :-)

Mostly classic rock/heavy metal from the 70's and 80's for me. A lot of what you listed is in my music selection.

I am old enough, however, that I can't really seem to get into Lady Gaga. ;-)

Very unusual I would think. I filed ten W-2's in two years, and lost track of the total number of jobs a long time ago, but definitely over

30 total.

What makes it especially bad is that the last time I punched a time clock was 9 years ago....................

Pat

Reply to
pws

I took early retirement in April 2008 after 35 years in the only job I ever had since leaving college :-)

Reply to
Rob