Engine misfires

Hello, I wondering if anyone else has had problems with the new mazda

6 , 6 cyl. engine. My new 04 has been to the dealer 4 time during the 1st 1500 miles for engine misfire, the dealed can't seem to find the problem. The engine seems to flutter under load in the 2000 to 3000 rpm range. The check engine light comes on and the codes always come back random misfire. Mazda says they have no other cases like mine. I think I may have a lemon. Love the car otherwise. Thanks
Reply to
stone-fingers