Exhaust rear box to allow mounting the spare wheel from underneath?

Evening all, it looks like I'll be the (hopefully) proud owner of a '91 Eunos Roadster soon. Can't wait, but it'll be another three weeks until I'll get my hands on it.

Anyway, I remember coming across an exhaust back box for the Mk1 some time ago that was specifically designed to allow you to mount the spare wheel under the car instead of in the boot.

As I was planning a longer trip later this year this mod would come in handy, but I can't for the life of me remember where I saw this - does this description ring a bell with someone?

Thanks,

Timo

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Try

Cheers

Reply to
Col:

Perhaps here

schrabal

snipped-for-privacy@columbia.edu was seen penning the following ode to ... whatever:

Well, at least they describe the modification, that's a good start. Thanks. Just "wasted" a couple of hours there :-)

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Col: was seen penning the following ode to ... whatever:

Thanks, very useful that.

Reply to
Timo Geusch