Headlight pivot

Does anyone know where I can locate the headlight pivot bushings for a

94 Miata? I added the low profile headlight kit a few years ago and now the one headlight bounces up and down quite a bit (approximately 1/2 inch) when it is up at street speeds. It looks like the pivot bushings are the problem.

I need the part number(s) for it so I can order them online or have a 'local' dealer (closest dealer is 80 miles) order them.

Thanks,

-Greg

Reply to
G. Burkhart