fasteners for M1 boot

I have a boot for a M1 miata that is missing one of the pull-fasteners. Are these available separately?

Thanks,

Pat

Reply to
pws

I'm not sure what type of fastener that is because I don't have a boot, I use a full tonneau cover but if it's the thingy (hope I'm not getting too technical) that holds each side just behind the doors most sewing/fabric shops have them as do tent/awning places. You might even find them at Walmart, Target or etc. but I'd try the tent/awning place first. Oh, also sporting goods stores that sell tents, sleeping bags, etc. might have them.

Reply to
xs11e

Yeah, I used to have a tonneau and it is the same type of pull-snap thingy system. I didn't know if this was something universal or something that Mazda came up with. I'll look around.

Thanks!

Pat

Reply to
pws

pws wrote in news:u_lgg.13801$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.texas.rr.com:

It's universal. I forgot to say look at boat places, they use the same fasteners to hold on covers.

Reply to
XS11E