Finally - A New Miata Vendor With Wild Products!

Hey everybody, we've got a new Miata Vendor that will supply us with really cool products for our cars. The name of the company is RAVEN WING PERFORMANCE and they specialize in the Miata! I'm *really* glad I found these guys and I want to pass it on to everybody. Raven Wing Performance has different stuff - not the same old products that everyone else has - and they have great prices too. They're also easy to work with. When I bought some stuff (their new euro-style antenna and a racing pedal set with foot rest) I called them and they answered my questions, then they delivered my order fast. Here's a link to their website:

Justin Nahin '97 Montego Blue with Hard Dog Roll Bar

Reply to
Justin Nahin

Hey everybody, we've got a new Miata Vendor that will supply us with really cool products for our cars. The name of the company is RAVEN WING PERFORMANCE and they specialize in the Miata! I'm *really* glad I found these guys and I want to pass it on to everybody. Raven Wing Performance has different stuff - not the same old products that everyone else has - and they have great prices too. They're also easy to work with. When I bought some stuff (their new euro-style antenna and a racing pedal set with foot rest) I called them and they answered my questions, then they delivered my order fast. Here's a link to their website:

Justin Nahin '97 Montego Blue with Hard Dog Roll Bar

Reply to
Justin Nahin

LIGHTED ELECTRO-LUMINESCENT "FIRE" RACING PEDAL SET The ultimate look in the import tuner show scene! These racing pedals are beautiful to start with, but when you light them up - everyone will say WOW!

Reply to
Grant Edwards

One can always do with cool products for one's car. :))

Absolutely right. I say WOW!

Right again. First time I see neon pedals. Absolutely no doubt in my mind.

You seem to be always right. So where is the place with the cool stuff?

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen