Looking for a new car Bonneville any good?

Pontiacs no longer appeals to me except I do like the Bonneville and was about to buy one last year. I havnt looked at the new ones yet but am thinking about a 2006 Bonny or a new Acura TL. I would prefer buying American and had a 68 Bonny back in the 70s and it was a cool car. Anyone driven the 2006 Bonnys yet? Its my last choice for GM I am afraid.

Reply to
Austrodamous Jones
2005 is the last year for the Bonneville. If you talk to a Pontiac dealer he may be able to find you an 05 that you like. Jim
Reply to
Jim

Well then thats that, I guess my GM days are over for good.

Reply to
Austrodamous Jones

Pick up a leftover Bonneville GXP. My dealer still has two left.

Probably get a great deal by now.

Lee

Reply to
Lee C. Carpenter

The 2006 update of that family is called the Buick Lucerne. Why GM keeps throwing away it's historic vehicle names for new ones is beyone me. Here in California Lucerne is Safeway's store brand of budget priced dairy products. I don't think Buick really wants their latest and greatest sedan associated with cheap cottage cheese, but that is what they did.

Every time I think of the big bucks GM pays it's executives and marketing idiots it makes me just a little more crazy!!!!!

John

Reply to
John Horner