fuel warning indicator

For the 4 years that I've had my M2 I think I've only seen the fuel warning indicator go on once or twice as I usually play it safe. Last week I learned the hard way that it is actually not working (I got to a gas station just in time).

I probably won't get it fixed since I don't really depend on it. But I'm just wondering if it is an easy do-it-yourself job, in which case I'd like to attempt to fix it.

Thanks. Victor

2000 blue
Reply to
M2

Um, what fuel warning indicator? The Rollerskate doesn't have one.

Is this a '99 we're talking about here, or one of those new fangled 2000+ cars?

Reply to
Nora

Where is your fuel warning indicator located?

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen