Repeated sensor failure

In an attempt to extinguish a "Service Engine Soon" dashboard warning light in my 2012 Nissan Versa Hatchback, I had the Mass Airflow Sensor at first cleaned, then twice replaced, as indicated by the diagnosis. Diagnostics, cleaning and replacements have cost ~$500. Light went back on this morning. I'm tempted to just ignore it. Usually there is a week or so delay between sensor cleaning or replacement and the light reappearing.

Anyone else? Suggestions?

TIA

Reply to
KenK