Hi Iva

Hi Iva, It's good to see you again. After looking at the 2009's I decided to keep Bambi for a few more years. I like the idea of the retractable hard top, but it just didn't have the 'Zoom Zoom' feel. 196K miles, still running strong, but with a tan top now.

Ephar & Bambi 1992 Classic Red 'A' The Original Winkin' Miata

Reply to
Ephar

Nice to see you back in these parts again! And nice to see that Bambi is still on the road. I still miss my Belle - my '04 is nice but there's just something about the NAs that is missing from the newer models. And it's not just the barn doors. ;-)

And you'll be happy to know that Belle's "wink" lives on in another club member's Miata.

Iva & Vixen

2004 Classic Red No more winkin' Miata
Reply to
Iva