cover yer eyes! - 1992 Miata (I think)

Holy crap, I don't know which is more painful to see, the spelling or the miata. It is actually advertised as a "The ultimate miata + wing". Unbelievable.

The wing helps with downforce at "around 160 mph". If that doesn't sell you the car, it has a HUGE TAK! Come on, he has recipes for the car, those must be tasty, plus it has both paint AND wheels. You really gotta check it out.

I have definitely not seen this one around town, I would not only remember it, I would have nightmares about it.

Pat

Reply to
pws

Get rid of the wing, remove the yellow strips and paint the wheels black and would be a nice car. Can't see how tacky the interior is though.

Reply to
Scott Streeter

wing".

Speaking as a former English major, believe me, the spelling is worse. I realize that folks can make typographical errors but this seller has gone out of his way to do so!

So you decided to share the nightmares with the rest of us? Gee, thanks Pat. And you said you weren't getting me anything for Christmas.

Iva & Belle.) '90B Classic Red.) #3 winkin' Miata

Reply to
Iva

Holy crap.

If the car wasn't enough the typos alone are worth a look.

And most importantly "The car is FAST FAST ANF YUP FERIOUS!!!!!".

Hey, it "runs like a camp" too.

OTOH, if you took off the wing, re-painted the trunk lid, and did something about the wheels, you'd have a darned nice car. Although I'm a bit worried about the "race seats & belts". If they were done with similar taste, that might be a problem.

Reply to
Grant Edwards

"Runs like a camp and will take to YOUR mechanic"

So it doesn't move (unless there's a high wind?) and he'll deliver it to YOUR mechanic? (presumably so he can make it move for you, 'cause his mechanic has given up in frustration?)

(Hint to the seller: Everyone may be pointing, but it ain't love... Notice that they're all laughing?)

(Gawd... And they wonder why people are down on the school systems - Johhny can't read hell... Johnny can't WRITE!)

Reply to
Don Bruder

pws wrote in news:z5agh.43505$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.texas.rr.com:

Come on, he never made that claim, he said the wing helps with "donw" force whatever that is?

Reply to
XS11E

Well, The seller has one thing right..." EVER ONE LOOKS AT THE CAR AND POINTS!!! "

Reply to
Remove This

Yeah, it actually looks a lot like my car if I had some extra money and some really bad ideas on modifying the looks.

If he enjoyed the car, more power to him, but I agree with Don, I don't think that many people were pointing out of love for the car.

I could strip the vinyl, swap the wheels, and swap the trunk lids in a single afternoon. I wonder if it has working A/C.

Pat

Reply to
pws

pws wrote: >

Yay donw force!!

Now that there's a car for a college football fan. You take it to the game and park it in the grass lot. Get out your cooler with the beer, burgers, hot dogs and bar-b-q. Heat up the underside of that snazzy mobile grille with a Bernzomatic, then sizzle all them goodies up on top and serve em up to your friends. Add beer, scarf em down yum yum!, then go to the game and yell "Go Gators!!!1!" until you're hoarse. Tailgate heaven!

yrs jp

Reply to
Johnny Phenothiazine

at 160 mph, who would need it? :)

Reply to
Justin

Ya there was allot not to like between the owner and the mods but I couldn't help noticing how clean and tasteful the engine bay is. To me, that tells allot about the level of care this crazy dude might show this 'wild ride'. Interesting.

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

These are getting quite common here in NZ on various cars, obviously made by The Ugly Wing Company for people with no style.

Reply to
J Brockley

It is much prettier than my engine bay. The thought defintely has crossed my mind, it is a low-milage car, has a lot of money put into it, and is selling for $6K, or about double the blue book value.

Like I said, the things that I find objectionable are easy to reverse. I even have all of the parts to restore any interior travesties unless they required major modification, which is possible since it has a "HUGE TAK". ;-)

Pat

Reply to
pws

Or as we say here "for people with more money than sense".

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Everyone points at it because it looks so hideous, not because it's cool.

Reply to
Fabiano

Ignorance is bliss.

Chris