Live better electrically

I can't say that I've seen it, but I've been one (an American playing cricket, that is). At least I have been if backyard cricket at somebody's Australia Day barbeque counts. Of course that was in Oz, not in the US. Here in the US, the only people I've seen playing cricket are immigrants from other commonwealth commonwealth countries, but I'm sure many of them consider themselves Americans.

As long as they're not playing netball...

Reply to
Grant Edwards

"pltrgyst"

Love those referee uniforms!!! Gimme a white hat anytime !!

Reply to
Remove This

"tooloud"

You have got to be kidding me! Never heard of those. What an insipid idea.

Reply to
Remove This

All right, you managed to confuse the issue! Answer me one simple question, which year 'M' came originally with the separate headrests?

Those are my all time 'favoritest' miata seats!

Later, Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Hey, how often does an off-topic post go back to miatas? Not often... :-)

separate headrests?

I can assure you with no speculation that the 1996M came with non-detachable, (formed with the seat), headrests, while the 1995M Edition came with the ones that you like. I also think that the '95M seats are very cool, but I don't know if they have speaker mounts or not.

I saw someone on the miata.net classifieds looking for a set from a '95M, so you are not alone.

Pat

Reply to
pws

With a very slight bit of speculation, I can assure you that, no, they do not have speakers in the headrests. Not to say that some kook hasn't rigged a set somewhere in this crazy world.

Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Vents for the LiPo batteries?

Chuck