Looking for a picture of the fuse layout in my fuse box

I can't seem to find a photo or picture for either of my two fuse boxes that shows me what fuses go in which slot or which slot controls which circuit. I did buy a copy of the Haynes 1990-1997 Mazda MX-5 Miata Repair Manual but all it has are the circuit diagrams, not a visual reference to which color fuse goes in which slot.

Any info or leads appreciated. Thanks!

Reply to
Paul-SanDiego

The fuse ratings are usually printed on the covers. Here are the part numbers I got from:

66-732D - Cover, fuse block (page 133 2-G14) 66-761 - Cover, Main Fuse Block (page 135 2-I14)

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Reply to
G. Burkhart

Too bad you don't have your owner's manual. Everything is listed there.

~Cissy

1990 Crystal White Miata
Reply to
Expmiata

May want to get an owner's manual for your year from finishline performance.com. I am pretty sure that the fuse layout has changed from year to year.

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen