LVMOC Drive To Survive Update!

Hey folks - this year LVMOC is running three raffles to help raise funds for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

We're raffling off a full CB radio setup with antenna and external speaker, a complete detailing kit and a 42" HD LCD television.

This tickets are $5 each and can be purchased thru PayPal or by snail mail. The drawings will be held on Sunday, October 4, 2009 and you need not be present to win.

Info on the CB:

Info on the detailing kit:
Info on the television:
More details can also be found on our website at

Please help the BCRF and LVMOC in the fight against breast cancer.

Iva & Vixen

2004 Classic Red No more winkin' Miata
Reply to
Iva