Memphis garage recommendation?

Hi all. I have a 1995 Miata with 160K miles on it (and still going strong) I'm having my first big problem with it and I need some help. I just moved to the Memphis area like 2 years ago and need to find a garage that will not look at me crosseyed for complaining I only get 220 miles to a tankful instead of the 310+ I used to get. I would like to avoid the dealer if possible (just because of the amazing price differences) but don't know where to start looking. The idea of ripping out the yellow pages and throwing darts just galls me...

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Chad

---Have you hugged a curve today?---