Miata air scoop

I have heard about this annual Seattle Hemp Festival. What is that, a place where people discuss rope and cloth? :-)

I don't deal well with cold, but my daughter lives in Washington now. I am leaning strongly towards yes on the job, I would have to be there by the middle of April. That leaves a LOT of work to be done in a short period of time.

Pat

Reply to
pws

You probably won't need it, though I do also have the entire climate control box as well if your's is faulty.

BTW, the '96M is going to live again according to the new owner. He was going to use the rear quarter panel to repair a '97 STO with 15,000 miles that took a hard hit. That frame can not be fixed, he plans to straighten the '96M and transfer the parts over. A '96M without a torsen differential, hmmm....At least he has the correct wheels for the model.

It took me two years to take mine apart, I am guessing it would take me about 20 years to put it back together again. I hope he works faster on wrecked cars than I do.

Pat

Reply to
pws

Lanny Chambers wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.kc.sbcglobal.net:

Yeah, just a few days ago it was snowing.. today it's supposed to be 75deg. :) Supid STL weather!

-Scott

Reply to
Scott Hughes

Snow? This is the end of March!

It has been really warm and sunny here for several weeks now. Even in the morning I am driving top down, which means it must be at least in the order of 65F then.

The official temperature at 7 pm was still 75F.

Whiner about high temps?? It is already those temperatures here right now. Do you hear me complain? (About anything else than you?)

Grumble. Wimps. Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

Absolutely. I have often thought the only thing to do would be the application of a blunt instrument, but the distance kept me back.

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

"BRUCE HASKIN" wrote

Ah yes, summer in the Pacific Northwest. It was on a Wednesday last year wasn't it?

Reply to
Ken Lyons

Unless you live in Spokane! It was 70 yesterday. First day with the top down. OK, it was only 50 today... but tomorrow......

Tom

Reply to
altar nospam

;-P~~~~~~~

The temperature *might* get up to 60F this weekend. There's still piles of that nasty white stuff all over the place and the ground is still frozen.

One good sign, there's a huge flock of robins in the office parking lot this morning and the juncos have pretty much disappeared.

Iva & Belle.) '90B Classic Red.) #3 winkin' Miata

Reply to
Iva

Lets see. how does it go : The warnest winter I ever spent, was a September in Seattle ! :-)

Bruce Bing '03 LS

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN

You mean the polar bears got them all?