1994 Mazda Miata

I bought my Miata in January 2007 from the original owner as a second car. I now have to move to the east coast and sadly must sell it. Here are the specs:

1994 Mazda Miata MX-5 Smogged and registered March 2007 Convertible (top in in excellent condition with no tears, fading or damage) 115,000 original miles Black interior and exterior FM/AM CD player with removable face Alloy Wheels 5 speed manual transmission New brakes New front tires Drives and runs beautiful Maintenance records Recent oil change Clean title Gets 25mpg city and 30 mpg highway

Defects:

The front driver's side fender has a minor 6" dent that can be pulled out (no paint chipping) The rear window (plastic) has two 7" clean slits-can be repaired or replaced

I am asking $ 3900.00 but I need to sell it fast so will consider offers before I sell on EBay Motors. I live in Chico, California which is about 1.5 hours drive north of Sacramento and 3 hours north of San Francisco If interested, please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net or call

530-892-0339

This Miata is a super fun car to drive and I would recommend it to anyone. There is virtually no maintenance required and it has no known engine problems.

Thank you

Reply to
Chicky