1994 Mazda Miata

I bought my Miata in January 2007 from the original owner as a second
car. I now have to move to the east coast and sadly must sell it.
Here are the specs:
1994 Mazda Miata MX-5
Smogged and registered March 2007
Convertible (top in in excellent condition with no tears, fading
or damage)
115,000 original miles
Black interior and exterior
FM/AM CD player with removable face
Alloy Wheels
5 speed manual transmission
New brakes
New front tires
Drives and runs beautiful
Maintenance records
Recent oil change
Clean title
Gets 25mpg city and 30 mpg highway
Defects:
The front driver's side fender has a minor 6" dent that can be
pulled out (no paint chipping)
The rear window (plastic) has two 7" clean slits-can be repaired
or replaced
I am asking $ 3900.00 but I need to sell it fast so will consider
offers before I sell on EBay Motors.
I live in Chico, California which is about 1.5 hours drive north of
Sacramento and 3 hours north of San Francisco
If interested, please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net or call
530-892-0339
This Miata is a super fun car to drive and I would recommend it to
anyone. There is virtually no maintenance required and it has no
known engine problems.
Thank you
Reply to
Chicky