Miata radiator question

Havent yet spent much time under the hood of my 2000, but recently noticed that the radiator "floats" and has rubber bumpers or inserts at the top. My question is how much play should there be in the radiator.. how much should it move? It seems loose but maybe this is normal. Any help?

Thanks,

Clark Smith

Reply to
Clark Smith

My radiater moves about 1/4" (1/8" forward or back).

Chris

92BB&T
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo