Alignment

Can anyone tell me of a trustworthy place to get a Miata alignment in the N. Houston/Woodlands/Tomball, TX area?

Thanks for your help

Clark Smith

Reply to
Clark Smith

Clark,

I got the name of a shop up in Spring that was supposed to be VERY GOOD. They Allign racing Miatas and such. I can't remember the name of the place but I remember where I got it. Call Maz-Max at 1-800-365-2193 and talk to John. He recomended the place to me quite some time ago but being in Sugar Land, it never worked out. Seems like the name of the place sounded like a wheel place but the kicker, that I believe he'll remember is that he told me this place alligned all of their race cars.

This is a very good place to get to know they are on the NW side of Houston.

Good luck, Chris

92BB&T
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Clark,

If you should try this shop or find another Miata shop in the Tomball/Spring area I would appreciate a heads-up. I am located near the old Compaq/ now HP offices off FM 249.

Thanks.

Thomas

Reply to
Thomas Misek