Millenia Transmission

I have a 2002 Millenia (automatic) that is slow in downshifting and as a result,when you accelerate, even slowly from first gear, it slams into second. Especially noticeable in turns and in stop and go traffic. Dealer called it "Transmission Shock". Trans has already been replaced once and the problem is the same. One Dealer now claims it is normal for this car and the other admits it is a problem. Has anyone else had this problem and has Mazda done anything to correct the problem? This is my second Millenia and the first one (1998) was a great car. .

Reply to
Dan