missing PS

Oh, one other clue. The check engine light came on during the above mentioned trip. When I got down on the gas, and the missing really kicked in, the check engine light would flash, but when I backed off and it smoothed out, it would stay on steady. Won't go out, however. Thanks.

Reply to
Baby Grand

Get the code read (autozone will do it for free). Post the result. There's not much point in guessing, although it sounds like the coilpack - catalytic - O2 sensor cycle of destruction.

Reply to
Natman