MP3 player

Anyone who has an MP3 collection and is interested in getting the mp3s in their car needs to look at this.

Never heard of woot.com? Yeah, me neither, my friend forwarded me to the link.. anyway, this is from their faq:

"What is woot and who's behind it?" "woot.com is an online store and community run by the employees of a 10 year old consumer electronics distributor that focuses on close-outs and generally buying stuff cheap. Since the distributor doesn?t sell to end users, Woot, Inc provides us with an employee-store slash market-testing type of place. Hopefully the boss won?t take notice. We anticipate profitability by 2043 -- by then we should be retired; someone smarter might take over and jack up the prices."

Might want to check them out a bit more thouroghly before giving them any money, but it looks like a short-term sale deal..

I'm not affiliated in anyway, just think it looks like an exceptional deal. Had it been available when I bought my last mp3 player, I would have definately gone this route. And if I had an extra $200 laying around, I'd seriously considder getting it anyway. (note that it doesn't include a radio)

Just thought I'd pass the deal on..

-Scott

Reply to
Scott Hughes

No need to worry about Woot; they're a perfectly reputable company with an interesting marketing approach and sense of humor. They've had some great deals, too, though usually they sell out on the really good stuff rather quickly.

Reply to
tooloud