My Miata needs help!

Hi guys, first of all, excuse my english... My Miata has a little problem when i start it to early morning with cold temperatures. In the first 2 minutes of operation, more or less, when i change gear, the car "sobs". My car has 85,000 miles and except this little problem, works very well. My mechanic has controlled the water sensor, the AFM, the PCV valve, and he seems all to be ok; he have the doubt that can be the O2 sensor. And in your opinion? In this case, where can i find, possibly OEM, an O2 sensor on the web? Thanks of all!

-- Hammer® (30,115,Italy) Mazda Miata MY 1991

Hammer®

Hi guys, first of all, excuse my english... My Miata has a little problem when i start it to early morning with cold temperatures. In the first 2 minutes of operation, more or less, when i change gear, the car "sobs". My car has 85,000 miles and except this little problem, works very well. My mechanic has controlled the water sensor, the AFM, the PCV valve, and he seems all to be ok; he has the doubt that can be the O2 sensor. And in your opinion? In this case, where can i find, possibly OEM, an O2 sensor on the web? Thanks of all!

-- Hammer® (30,115,Italy) Mazda Miata MY 1991

Hammer®

I just ordered an NTK from rspeed.net There may be others, check the vendors on miata.net

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

"Leon van Dommelen" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Thanks Leon :-) Are you agree with the diagnosis of my mechanic? Bye,

-- Hammer® (30,115,Italy) Mazda Miata

Reply to
Hammer®

I am clueless except that it seems reasonable that a marginal sensor might perform worst when it is cold. Especially since the sensor on a 91 is not heated.

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen