NC Question

On the console, There are 2 switches for the power windows. Both have 3 "braille bumps" on them. The 3 bumps on the left switch actually light up, so I assume they're LED type devices. I don't see any illumination on the passenger switch. Can someone verify whether the "bumps" light up or not, on their passenger switch for me.

Thanx in advance, for the help.

Reply to
Remove This

On my NC, only the three little bumps on the driver's side switch light up.

Reply to
Doug Wilson