Need Tire Advice - OTM -

I apologize in advance if no one wants to give me advice, but I bought TS-1's for my Miata based on posts here and I LOVE them. So now the trusty minivan needs new shoes, so I figure what better place than here to get advice for new tires!!

Specifics:

2002 Honda Odyssey Front wheel drive - driven year round in rain, snow, slush, dark of night...

Obviously, performance is not the critical factor, but does anyone have a brand and model reccomendation for a good all around tire? I will be keeping this van for a long time!

Thanks

Greg

Reply to
Greg

Most tires are all round Greg . LOL

Reply to
Col:

Greg,

Not familiar with minivan tires but can tell you to avoid Dunlops at all costs, they have really gone to heck in the last few years where its hard to get four that aren't defective. Michelins seem to still be a quality made, good all around tire. Bridgestones have never let me down on any vehicle and are more reasonably priced than Michelins but the Michelin Cross Terrains on my 4Runner are incredible tires for ride and handling in both snow and wet.

Tom

Greg wrote:

Reply to
Tom Howlin

I'm about to replace a set of Goodyear Aquatread 3's with Bridgestone LS-Ts on our '99 Ody. However, Honda switched to 225/60-16s in 2002; ours takes 215/65-16s, so the choices are different (you have more).

The only thing I can suggest is to start at TireRack and see what's out there:

02&autoModClar
Good luck.

Reply to
David Higgins

I'm running Michelin's on my 2000 Odyssey. These replaced the factory Firestone's which really were junk. Go with Michelin and you won't be sorry. Great ride, low noise, great mileage.

Reply to
DanO

Reply to
Funky McCool