Racing Beat meets Robbins

Forgive the potential ignorance, but I am creating a wishlist for the Miata I plan to buy...

Does the Racing Beat Deck Cover work with a 94-97 Miata equipped with a Robbins cloth top with glass? (I know the Robbins top sits a little higher when stored. Hence my concerns...)

TIA...

- L

Reply to
L Bader

Call Racing Beat. Ask question. Get authoritative answer allowing return of cover if incorrect. (But they are bound to know.)

If I lived in Southern California, I would probably buy one too.

Leon :)

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

Their cover has been around a long while, as has the Robbins. They are bound to know, and I very much doubt they would massage the truth. They simply do not seem to be that kind of place to me (I have ordered from them twice.)

In any case, it cannot hurt to ask if you can return it (unpainted) if you feel it would not fit well.

Let us know what happens, Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen