Recommendation for Mechanic around San Mateo / Redwood City

Hi,

I am planning to buy a used Miata, and am looking at some

92/93/94 model cars. I have never owned a Miata before and though I have read through the checklist at
for the basics, I would still prefer having a good mechanic check the car before I buy it.

Could you please recommend a mechanic in the San Mateo area for this?

TIA PB

Reply to
P B

Keep in mind the '94's have the 1.8 liter vs the 1.6 in the earlier cars. Drive both, as the debate will ever rage on between those who prefer one over the other. General consensus seems to be 1.6 revs a bit free-er while the 1.8 is a bit torquee-er. Both are great engines, super durable / reliable.

Good luck, Chris

92BB&T
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo