Looking for a good mechanic in Chicago NW Suburb

I have a 92 Lexus ES300 with 170,000+ miles. I relocated to the NW Suburb of Chicago recently. Can anyone suggest an reliable mechanic in the area that can do regular oil change and tune up. I am now going to the Lexus dealer, but they are expensive.

Reply to
kurk.kan

Go to a Toyota dealer and you will save 50% off the top... thats what I did when I owned the es330...

I do not trust any of the mechanics around here... (I am also in NW burbs).. one forgot to put back the skid plate on the 4runner... had to fight it to get it back...

my toyota dealer changes the oil in my lexus for $25... lexus dealer wanted $59... for the EXACT same oil, filter and everything else... lexus dealer would wash the car, that was really only difference..

Reply to
Dan J.S.