13 Inch rims

Anyone have any experience with 13 inch rims on a Miata for autocrossing?

Reply to
John Doe

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 19:14:08 GMT, "John Doe" wrote in news:4WXib.16404$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr31.news.prodigy.com:

Not personally. I use the stock 14" aluminum with road tires. Many of my friends use race (R compound) tires on 13" steel wheels with great success.

Reply to
Dave Null Sr.

why use smaller rims ?? for less rideheight or to create shorter gears. or are the tires just cheaper ? please tell me more.

I'm also in racing Rc 1/10scale

"John Doe" schreef in bericht news:4WXib.16404$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr31.news.prodigy.com...

Reply to
dingo

Lower ride height and more acceleration

Car 39

autocrossing?

Reply to
car 39

...often at the expense of running in a higher class.

-- Larry

Reply to
Larry Larson