Resistor Plug Wire

I picked up a set of NGK plug wires made to fit the '90-'93 Miatas. Its not the stock NGK Mazda wires. Its the special NGK RC-ZE21 Resistor Plug Wires and has a picture of a Variable Pitch Wire Coil on the back of the box.

Is this ok to use in a stock Miatas with factory recommended settings for plug gap size, timing, etc. I just don't want to install them and find I need to do something special above and beyond replacing the factory wires.

Also, does it generate any static that the radio could pick up.

Gary

Reply to
Gary

The blue ones? Sounds like the standard replacement. It's not the same as the ones which come with the cars, but it is the one you get as a replacement part even from the dealer.

Reply to
Matthew Russotto