Resolution of Door Rattle

Last month I posted a message about the persistent rattle in the driver door of my '03 SE, present ever since I had bought the car new. Thanks to the group, I was informed about a service bulletin covering this very issue:

Several of you were interested in the outcome. My dealer installed the beltline molding kit and it has completely stopped the rattle. Highly recommended for years 2000 - 2004 with this issue.

Alan MiniMi the '03 SE

Reply to
AlanRab

I wonder why the 99 model year isn't included? Did they change the assembly in that short time?

Reply to
cc0034030

Alan, thanks for providing the service bulletin reference - I'm going to my dealer with it this week.

Randy

Reply to
Randy Maheux