RIM Needed!

Anyone out there have a stock rim for a '91? I have one bent (it turns out--thought the wheel was out of balance) and have 4 Toyos on the way. Won't mount 'em 'till I get the rim, and hate the thought of them sitting there looking good and not being able to mount them.

DonB

Reply to
DonB

Steel or Alloy?

You can find both on miata.net or you can call any local used parts place (especially if it's steel). Look it over good before you buy it. I think the steel wheels go for about $35 and the used alloys for $75 to $100 ea. Don't forget, full sets can be pretty reasonable (if you don't like the type you have) when people change to aftermarket and want to recoup some $.

Chris

92BB&T
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Thanks, Chris. I just got off the phone with an outfit called Junkyard Dog--they're going to send me one for $100 delivered, perhaps $10-$20 cheaper than I'd seen so far. My Toyos are being shipped tomorrow and I was desperate! :)

D>Steel or Alloy?

Reply to
DonB