Slow wipers

Hello,

The wipers on my '91 Miata are pretty slow, even on the fastest setting. Has anyone ever seen this?

I searched and saw something on a VW list about cleaning and greasing the linkage.

-Eric

Reply to
Eric Goforth

on a VW list???

obviously you can try lubing anything you can gain access to in the system, if that doesn't work you may have a bad wiper motor.

Then again, my 92's aren't blazing fast by any means, you should check another early miata, maybe your speed expectations are too high, that's not unusual ;-)

Chris

92BB&T
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Don't drive in the rain!

This opens up other exciting possibilities, such as changing to tires that suck on wet pavement but stick like glue on dry. You'll never have to worry about replacing your top's rain rail. And you can 'one-up' folks that remove their sunvisors by removing your wiper arms, replacing them with a 'trick' piece of plastic from the Knobmeister.

The possibilities are endless!

Reply to
Southoceandrive

I wax my windsheild with Mequiers Cleaner Wax and they wipe a lot faster on my 1990 and 1999. You can try Rain X as well but I like the cleaner wax because it makes the windshield look like it did when it was new.

Give it a try....

Steve Ferone

10AE and 90

Reply to