Still leaking water when air conditioner is on

I've checked the little pan and drain tube under the dash as suggested in a previous post, and it's not plugged. After about 1/2 hour of driving with the A/C in my '97, water spills on the floor quite far to the right on the passenger's side, to the right of the drain pan. It seems as if it is sloshed out of something when making a left turn. I pulled over and stopped when I saw it today and pulled the drain hose off. It seemed almost dry, but it was hard to tell. There were a couple drops of water hanging from the grill of a fan at about the place where the water seems to come from under the dash.

Thanks very much for any help.

Reply to
Dave Smith